Where should you spend your Christmas vacation? It doesn’t matter if you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or any other winter holiday; if you have time off during the month of December, you should spend some of it soaking up the warm weather and beautiful scenery in one of these five amazing sunny destinations that are perfect places to spend Christmas in the sun.
- A favorite spot for celebrity and royals alike, Bermuda is famous for its pink sand beaches and stunning azure waters.
- December is a wonderful time to visit, as the weather is still warm and sunny, but not too hot.
- The island is relatively small, so it’s easy to get around and explore everything it has to offer. From historic sites like the Royal Naval Dockyard to natural wonders like Horseshoe Bay Beach, there’s something for everyone.
Is there anything more magical than a sunny Christmas? Florida is the perfect place to spend your holidays if you’re looking for some vitamin D. From Miami to Orlando, there are plenty of places to enjoy some fun in the sun. And what’s more, Florida is home to some of the best Christmas attractions in the country. If you’re looking for a sunny escape this holiday season, be sure to add Florida to your list!
One of the most beautiful places in the world, Cape Town is a great place to spend your Christmas. The sun shines almost every day and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy, from hiking and biking to exploring the city and its many art galleries and museums. And, of course, there’s the food. South African cuisine is a delicious mix of influences from all over the world, and you’ll find plenty of great restaurants serving up traditional dishes like Cape Malay curry and braai (barbecue).
When most people think of Christmas, they think of cold weather, snow, and spending time indoors. But what if you could spend your Christmas in the sun? In San Juan, Puerto Rico, that’s exactly what you can do! With an average temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit in December, you can forget about bundling up and head to the beach instead. Plus, there’s no shortage of festive activities to enjoy while you’re here.
- Tulum, Mexico: With its sandy beaches and clear blue waters, Tulum is the perfect place to spend your Christmas away from the cold. Plus, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy, like exploring the Mayan ruins or swimming in one of the many cenotes.
- Cancun, Mexico: Cancun is another great option for a sunny Christmas vacation. The city has plenty of shopping options and exciting attractions to explore, not to mention some of the best beach clubs in the world. Whether you want to lounge on white sand beaches or get active with water sports, this destination has it all!
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico:
Cabo San Lucas also provides an excellent destination for those who want a tropical getaway this winter season. Whether you’re looking for sandy shores or exotic jungles, Cabo San Luis has it all!